Mireia Lugar is the Psychologist and Nutritionist who collaborates in our center giving support and improving the quality of life of our respiratory patients.
The most common problems it deals with are:
Perinatal grief, postpartum depression, fertility problems.
Offers: Face-to-face and/or online visits, in individual therapy mode. The visits have a duration of 1 hour and a price of €50 or a pack of 2 sessions for €90.
DO YOU KNOW PSYCHONUTRITION?
Mireia Lugar provides psychonutrition support (accompanying patients with eating disorders, anxiety...)
In the sessions, the relationship with food is worked on in order to break harmful links that make it impossible for the person to eat in a conscious and balanced way, both with the body and with the mind.
Guidelines are also given to reduce states of stress and anxiety at mealtime, organization, activation of consciousness.
We help the person learn to relate positively to food and eat correctly physically and emotionally.
The visits help mainly in:
* Have a better relationship with food.
* Establish healthier patterns with food, body image, general health habits...
* Work on complicated situations that connect us with food directly or indirectly.
* Work of identification and resolution of emotional hunger.
* Break established patterns of behavior around food (risk behaviors, compulsive eating patterns, inappropriate food choices, disordered eating habits in general.